Please call us at (800) 367-3000
How much do I need?
1. What are the current annual education costs?
Four year private: $47,831*
Four year public (in-state): $24,061*
Four year public (out-of-state): $38,544*
*Cost figures are provided for reference only. These figures include tuition,
room and board, books and supplies, and an allowance for transportation and
Source: College Board 2015-2016
2. How many years will you need to pay education costs?
3. In how many years will you begin needing to spend your education savings?
4. At what rate do you expect education costs to increase?
How do I get there?
5. How much money do you currently have saved for your future education costs?
6. What do you expect to earn on your education savings?
7. What percentage of your income do you expect to pay in taxes?