To Our Valued Clients:
As has been the case since 1976, our personal relationships with our clients are most important to us. To that end, I want to share the steps David Lerner Associates is taking to provide uninterrupted service to you, our clients.
The news of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve hour-by-hour. As a result, David Lerner Associates is closely monitoring the situation and following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC); the World Health Organization (WHO); as well as state and local health authorities.
Business Continuity Planning
We have assembled a Coronavirus Business Continuity Plan (BCP) working group to assess and address issues as they arise in this public health crisis. Please be assured that the health and safety of our employees and our commitments to you, our valued clients, remain at the forefront of the working group’s discussions and efforts.
We have activated the BCP and intend to continually adapt its approach, actions and policies as new regulatory, governmental and health authority guidance becomes available. The following are some of the actions we have taken to date:
- Implemented separate, redundant Operations units to ensure continuity of workflow.
- Implemented “work from home” strategies, where necessary to ensure continuity of operations.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection in all of our locations.
- Enabled additional laptops for remote use and distribution to staff as needed to support the continuity of business.
- Successfully tested the use of virtual private network (VPN) functionality and started “work from home” scenarios where necessary.
- Provided additional training to Investment Counselors and support staff to ensure uninterrupted workflow and customer account servicing during this scenario.
- Established a “social distancing” office protocol.
Contacting David Lerner Associates
The best way to get in touch with your Investment Counselor is to contact them directly. You can find their email address and direct phone number on your statement. Alternatively, you can always call 1-800-367-3000 or send an email to DLAcustserv@davidlerner.com.
On behalf of David Lerner Associates’ entire leadership team and its employees, I commit to you that our continued actions will be responsible, clear and adaptive to this ever-changing situation. We will continue to provide you with the high-level of customer service that you have come to expect from us.
David Lerner Associates, Inc.